Yoga is a solution to the top three health reasons why employees miss work!
” Employers have the power
to create a culture of health
consciousness —and it’s
good business to do so!”
- Yoga calms the busy mind, promotes clear decision making and restful sleep.
- Reaction to stressful situations is improved through breath awareness and meditation techniques.
- Yoga develops feelings of well being and positive thoughts.
Life Style Illnesses
Cardiovascular | Diabetes | Obesity
- Yoga increases the heart rate, improves circulation and reduces high blood pressure.
- Yoga increases metabolism, burns fat, and builds a strong body from head to toe.
- Yoga reduces stress which may make blood glucose levels more manageable.
Muscle & Joint Pain
- Yoga improves balance, strength, and coordination.
- Yoga lengthens muscles & increases range of motion.
- Yoga keeps your joints flexible and healthy.
- Yoga reduces back pain and improves posture.
Return on investment
Reduced absenteeism | Improved work performance | Decreased health insurance premiums
Employers who promote yoga as part of their wellness initiatives are providing preventative health alternatives and the payoff is huge. Yoga is a holistic approach to a healthy body and a healthy mind and it directly improves stress levels, the number one health risk for Canadian Companies.
“Clients do not come first. Employees come first.
If you take care of your employees, they will take care of the clients.”