New to Yoga
We provide a welcoming experience to all our students so don’t be surprised if our teachers remember your name very quickly. When you arrive at the studio your teacher will sign you into class. During this time, you can ask questions regarding the practice or discuss any injuries you may be suffering.
Shortly after registration, you will receive a welcome email followed by a personal phone call, just to check in and see how you are feeling about your practice!
WE ALL HAVE TO
Come Find Your Groove at Shanti
Things to know if you are new to Shanti Hot Yoga Studios
- Our intro month is offered to any student who is new to the studio. The introductory month costs $49.
- During your introductory month we recommend attending the all levels classes. There are several all levels classes each day.
- 130+ heated and reduced heat classes every week across 3 studios.
- Let your teacher know if you are suffering from an injury so she/he can offer modifications.
- There are five practice rooms between our three locations with heated & non-heated classes conducted daily. Click Here to view the schedule
- We recommend that you wear tank top/t-shirt, Capri workout pants/shorts made from breathable material.
- You will need a mat, towel and water bottle for the practice. We do rent mats & towels at the studio for $2 each and we have reusable water bottles available in case you forget yours.
- Hydrate your body by drinking 2 litres of water throughout the day, prior to attending class.
- Avoid eating large meals 2 hours before your practice. Stick with small snacks like a piece of fruit or energy bar.
- Bring your smile and a willingness to learn and have fun!
If you recently joined the studio or are thinking about trying yoga for the first time - Welcome!
- Sign-up for our introductory month pass, $49 for 30 days of unlimited yoga
- Try all levels of classes
- Access to Halifax, Dartmouth and Bedford Studios
- Try our Yoga Basics class. Offered at each studio once per week