See animals live peacefully in their natural habitat, experience the surviving tradition of African culture, treat your palette to exotic spices, and simply immerse in cultural celebrations at the other side of the world.
This retreat combines a balance of yoga and safari activities. We start each day with yoga practice right in the heart of nature and we do another session in the afternoon. In between, we venture into the wild on a safari visiting the top wildlife destinations in Tanzania.
The tour starts at Lake Manyara, a park known for the elusive tree-climbing lions and home to a diverse set of landscapes and wildlife so lovely that Ernest Hemingway called it the “loveliest lake in Africa”. Then we visit Ngorongoro Crater, a UNESCO heritage site where you can see the world’s largest inactive, intact volcanic caldera. To date, it supports a year-round resident population of mammals. A visit to Serengeti follows, host of the world-famous Wildebeest Migration. The Serengeti is also renowned for its large lion population and is one of the best places to observe prides in their natural environment.
Full Price – $2699 USD (includes non-refundable deposit of $699 USD)
Payment is broken down into three instalments – Deposit of $699 USD & two payments of $1000 USD. If you would like to pay in full, click each payment button (wait until each new page has loaded in between clicking each button) and each option will be added to your cart.
*Please note that we advertise in USD because we must pay our suppliers in USD. When you complete your deposit/instalment payments you will pay in CDN*
– Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide
– Transport on safari in a 4×4 safari Land cruiser with pop up roof for game viewing
– Full Board Accommodation while on safari
– Hunting tour at Lake Eyasi
– All park entrance fees and government taxes as per the itinerary
– Drivers salary and allowances plus park fees for driver and vehicle
– Complimentary drinking water in your vehicle whilst on safari