Yoga Nidra, also known as yogic sleep, is a deep relaxation practice rooted in the tantric tradition. There are four primary uses for this practice: healing, improved cognition, transformation and spiritual awakening. This 20-hour teacher training will provide advanced practices and techniques focused on spiritual awakening and transformation. These practices are intended to be more focused on the teacher’s own practice and transformation rather than public classes. Each section will include theory as well as physical movement, pranayama, yoga nidra and meditation practices.
- Understanding the concept of dharma and engaging some specific exercises to help you achieve your purpose in life
- How to work with the powerful yogic model of the mind, samskaras and sankalpa
- Uncovering the root samakara that is holding you back from achieving your life of fulfillment
- The use of words and imagery to create your new samskaras
- Relationship between yoga nidra and meditation
- Five yoga nidra practices that are focused on spiritual awakening and transformation
- How to integrate these practices into your yoga nidra practice
- Teachers in training or teachers who have completed a 200- Hour yoga teacher training
- Yoga Nidra Level 1 Healing
Shanti Hot Yoga Bedford
$425|Early Bird $395 before October 1ST
Teachers enrolled in the 300/500 Hour YTT will receive 20 hours CE credits with Yoga Alliance.